Saturday, July 16, 2011

Haul: Tjmaxx, Payless & Bath and Body Works







When I went into Payless these shoes were the first ones I had laid my eyes on. They are so cute I couldn't help but get them.

Price: 29.99





My mom wanted to get a cute clutch for one of her dresses and I saw this adorable silver clutch. So CUTE.

                                                                  From:  Tjmaxx
                                                                 
                                                                  Price: 10.00






                          These next two accessories are both from Payless. They are so cute.








These last two items I wasn't sure on buying. For one it says Twilight lol and for two I thought it made your skin sparkle like this other mist I have tried. But I just went for it and got it. These two products are AMAZING. They smell soooo good and guess what.... NO glitter. :)


PS. I'm not even sure if they are from the movie "Twilight" collection.... LOL I'm just really cautious when it comes to using anything that says "Twilight"



No comments:

Post a Comment