Monday, May 30, 2011

My trip to Joplin Missouri




I had been hearing about the deadly tornado that hit Joplin Missouri all over the news and from family members. I was so heart broken because I also have family that live in Joplin. I am so thankful that they were not harmed by this powerful tornado. My mom, brother and I took a weekend trip to Joplin to volunteer and do everything we could possibly do. So many people were traveling out of their way to volunteer and help the people in need. It really touched my heart to know that so many people care and will go out of their way to help people. Unfortunately we could only stay for four days. We are planning to go back and do more for the community.  My prayers go out to familes who are going through this tragic time.

xoxo


Here are some of the pictures we took. The pictures are so heart breaking. It really makes you appreciate life more.





















No comments:

Post a Comment